My '64 Avanti made Bill Jackameit's Studebaker of the Month for June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My '64 Avanti made Bill Jackameit's Studebaker of the Month for June

Many of you are probably familiar with Bill Jackameit's Studebaker Page, but in case you aren't- He publishes one electronically every month and has done so for a number of years. He includes a url for the current page in an email which he sends to his subscribers each month. He always welcomes Studebaker material and his pages always have a lot of interesting content. A couple months ago he was asking for pictures and narratives about member Studebakers for his next several issues. He opted to use my material and pictures for June in spite of the fact that I told him it was just a 20-footer. See http://billstudepage.homestead.com/files/studpg.htm
    Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
    '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Paul Congratulations for making his Front page. Since he lives fairly close by did he come up and take pictures?
    sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Originally posted by Avantidon View Post
      Paul Congratulations for making his Front page. Since he lives fairly close by did he come up and take pictures?
      No, they were pictures I took last fall. I told Bill it was a "20-20" car, but photographed pretty well, but he chose it anyway.
      Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
      '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Looks good. Kick a$$ interior. Maybe a couple of front floor mats?

Comment

Working...
        X