Studebaker Crossword Puzzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Crossword Puzzle

Some of you may know, some of you may not know . . . there is a Studebaker Crossword puzzle that was published in the 2014 Pre-Meet book, and posted on the official Meet Web Site (sdcmeet.com). Anyone bringing a copy to the Meet Welcome Table at Dover Downs during the Meet Week, completely & accurately filled out, will receive a special prize.

Over the past 2 years we've had several people check it out and look it over before it was printed, and nobody found any discrepancies . . . until now (of course).

Clue 14 Down should read "Ale Delivery Method" and clue 15 Down should read "Small 6".

GEE... and I thought I got off easy by not having to find an answer to 14 down.
    Back to the drawing board.... I hope the gift is worth the many hours I have put into it... IF I am correct on the answers.

Comment

Here's a hint .... EVERY question and answer can be found in 3 consecutive issues of Turning Wheels from 2013. Which ones, you might ask? Now ... that IS the million dollar question, isn't it!

Comment

Damn, I'd better start reading NOW!

Comment

Is it just me or is the
          35 Down clue missing?

Comment

Sorry 'bout that chief. There is no 35 down or 38 across. The second and fourth square below the #35 should be shaded in. It is corrected on the version to be given out at the Meet at the DPC Welcome Table and in the Meet book.

Comment

Working...
            X