Trying again... 1953 Champion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying again... 1953 Champion

After driving my car to a number of car shows, and back to a few Studebaker meets, I've wanted to move on from my 1953 Studebaker Champion sedan, and lowered the price a bit. 56,000 miles 169.5 cui 85hp flathead 6 Original Seats, and door material, rubber floormats, replaced headliner, No options other than Electric Windshield Wipers, and Heater/Defroster. Installed turn signals and seatbelts. She drives along at a nice rate, and everyone always seems to like her. I'm hoping to get 5,000 but..will listen to offers. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3071.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	140.3 KB
ID:	1743978 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3072.jpg
Size:	140.3 KB
ID:	1743979Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3074.jpg
Size:	116.4 KB
ID:	1743980Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3075.jpg
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	1743981Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3076.jpg
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	1743982Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3077.jpg
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	1743983Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3082.jpg
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	1743984Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3088.jpg
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	1743985
    Sure she may have 85hp, sure she may not be the most attractive or fastest thing out there, but she is the best car that represents me- 1953 Studebaker Champion Sedan

Sure wish it were closer to me...I'd love an honest little Champion like that!

Comment

Originally posted by drpreposterous View Post
      Sure wish it were closer to me...I'd love an honest little Champion like that!
      Forgot to mention it's rust free too Spending over 50 years in the Mojave.
      Sure she may have 85hp, sure she may not be the most attractive or fastest thing out there, but she is the best car that represents me- 1953 Studebaker Champion Sedan

Comment

Kel, I'd snap it up, but my budget for initial purchase is only 5k...and that would be at least $1200 to ship. But GLWS! I like her...

Comment

Um... you say rubber floor mats, but that looks a lot like carpeting in the pictures. Not that I'm objecting... it looks exceptionally nice. Is this a grey or light blue? It looks almost like the car is in primer. Sill a lovely car.
          Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
          K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
          Ron Smith
          Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Originally posted by studeclunker View Post
            Um... you say rubber floor mats, but that looks a lot like carpeting in the pictures. Not that I'm objecting... it looks exceptionally nice. Is this a grey or light blue? It looks almost like the car is in primer. Sill a lovely car.
            Yes, the car has rubber floormats. The color of the car is Olympic Grey, with Coral Red Rims. A fairly similar example is this 1954 ad in the same colors. http://oldcarbrochures.com/static/NA...debaker-15.jpg

Comment

Hey 57Kelli: Met you the other afternoon at the Bob's Big Boy Cruise-In. You didn't bring the Champion but, the cute Fiat instead and parked next to the 'back to the future' DeLorean in 'full make-up!' When you showed me the picture of her on your smart phone, I thought it was a two door (from the angle of the pic). Good Luck on movin' on up!
              JimsLeadCommander

Comment

Working...
              X