• Hemmings Motor News

In the November issue there is a 3 page spread on
    the S.B. meet some pictures.There is a picture of
    Captin Hooks roll back & i think Molley in front of
    the SNM & there are other pictures but cant place
    the names.

Lenny
    Atlanta Ga.

Here is the article. I guess I can post this without violating any copyrights.

This article was also in there.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Here is the article. I guess I can post this without violating any copyrights.

This article was also in there.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

What a treat it is to see old Molly in a quality publication like TW; but then to see her in HMN too- !!

I let my subscription to HMN lapse recently only because I was having difficulty reading all the stuff I was receiving; so now not only do I have to go get this issue I have to re-up my scrip![:X]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
        Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

What a treat it is to see old Molly in a quality publication like TW; but then to see her in HMN too- !!

I let my subscription to HMN lapse recently only because I was having difficulty reading all the stuff I was receiving; so now not only do I have to go get this issue I have to re-up my scrip![:X]

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
          Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Spoke with Richard Lentinello several weeks ago and he said watch for some South Bend stuff and here it is. It's even better looking in the HMN I opened yesterday. He also plans to be in Lancaster PA for the 44th Annual International Meet and will be doing the same thing. Hope all of you come and make this the largest all Studebaker Meet ever held just like Gettysburg was in 1980 with 683 show field cars and 900 overall. Expecting a lot more show field cars this time around. Will all of you be there?

See you in the future as I write about our past
            sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Spoke with Richard Lentinello several weeks ago and he said watch for some South Bend stuff and here it is. It's even better looking in the HMN I opened yesterday. He also plans to be in Lancaster PA for the 44th Annual International Meet and will be doing the same thing. Hope all of you come and make this the largest all Studebaker Meet ever held just like Gettysburg was in 1980 with 683 show field cars and 900 overall. Expecting a lot more show field cars this time around. Will all of you be there?

See you in the future as I write about our past
              sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Leonard, thanks for posting those pages!

Comment

Leonard, thanks for posting those pages!

Comment

Working...
                  X