Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next question: Which Fenders will fit a 57 Golden Hawk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body / Glass: Next question: Which Fenders will fit a 57 Golden Hawk?

Can someone please provide some information as to which fenders will fit a 1957 Golden Hawk?

It seems to me that many of the fenders look alike, but I dont know as far as length, height, , etc.

Are there any combinations where I can use my inner fenders (which are very nice) but use
    the outer fender from some other model or year?

Any guidance will be greatly appreciated.

By the wording of your question, I am led to believe that you are referring to the front fenders.
    ANY 1953 to 1964 C/K body fender will fit. I mean the outer fender. There are differences in the inner fenders. Of course, things like trim mounting holes vary.
    Yes, you can use any of the mentioned outer fenders with your existing inner fenders.
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Ideally, another 57 Hawk fender would be best (easiest) swap. However, if you don't mind filling holes and making new holes, as Gary said any 53-64 will do to swap onto your inner fenders. If you are determined to spend a lot of money, there's still a few NOS ones around that have not been drilled at all, so you just make your own holes for whatever car you wanna put them on. The right side NOS is definitely the hardest to find though.

Comment

Working...
      X