Family reunion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family reunion

Haven't had a chance to post these. About a month ago, my cousin popped out from San Diego and we took Matilda to brunch. I let her drive, it was her first time driving a Studebaker. As a kid, she always got to hear grandpa's stories about the factory, but never had hands on with one. It was a good time. We snapped a couple pictures so thought I'd share em. Matilda has been flawless since the steering repair. I drive it more than I do the new car. Its good to have her back.
    Attached Files

It's the same color as my '59 Lark Regal Hardtop. I get a lot of compliments on my car. for some reason, I get more great comments from women than men.

Rog
    '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
    Smithtown,NY
    Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

She's Cute, and so is the Lark!
      Last edited by StudeRich; 05-06-2014, 02:20 PM.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

yes most definitely.. whats funny.. shes a gunny sgt in the marines two tuff girls in the pic

Comment

its funny.. down here i get compliments from both. It looks great parked downtown in front of the old 50s buildings. This is the right place for a car that color

Comment

Maybe I'm in touch with my feminine side, but I think that color is magnificent. We're all in this game, at least in part, because of nostalgia. And that color drips nostalgia! I'd park Matilda in my garage any day...

Comment

Working...
            X