SDC Web Site Maintenance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDC Web Site Maintenance

The SDC Web site (www.studebakerdriversclub.com) will be down for maintenance Saturday, May 3, 2014. The outage will occur at 9:00 am CDT and will continue until 1:00 pm.
    This SDC Forum will NOT be affected by this outage. You can access the SDC Forum directly by using this URL: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.com

This is the second of two phases in Cornerstone's infrastructure upgrade. We are moving all of our web sites and databases onto multiple mirrored servers. While we have enjoyed 98.5% uptime these past many years, our goal is 100%.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me.
    - Mark Wheeler, Cornerstone Registration, Ltd.
    SDC Membership Secretary and SDC Webmaster

Thanks for the head's up, Mark.

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Yes, thanks for the advance warning.
      Joe Roberts
      '61 R1 Champ
      '65 Cruiser
      Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

I would not worry about a little down time, it is the Security issue nowadays, that is a BIG concern.
        While we have been lucky or very secure in the past, I hope it will continue to be or even better.

There seem to be Thousands of creeps out there looking to spoil our and everyone's fun.
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I appreciate the heads up. Many thanks.
          Rog
          '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
          Smithtown,NY
          Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Well, it took a LOT longer than the 4 hours we had estimated. It actually took 26 hours. We had many unforeseen issues along the way that we had to diagnose and correct. But, in the end, everything is finally up and running smoothly. The servers are mirroring one another perfectly. Performance has also improved greatly!

Thank you all for your patience and understanding.
            - Mark Wheeler, Cornerstone Registration, Ltd.
            SDC Membership Secretary and SDC Webmaster

Comment

Mark, regardless of the downtime, it is better than it was. You always make it that way when you update the site. Thanks for the effort!!
              sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Working...
              X