Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bobby Unser To Drive At Indy Again! (2014)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby Unser To Drive At Indy Again! (2014)

Oh... Wouldn't it be sweet if he could drive the Novi again?

Moderator's Comment:

Forum Participants, Regretfully, I've had to remove most of the content of this post because it constitutes a copyright violation. It is perfectly allowable to post links to items on other sites here on the SDC forum, but please refrain from copying and pasting protected content from other sites to the SDC forum. In most cases, unless one has first gained written permission from the owner of another site, it is a copyright violation to copy and paste material from that site to this site or any other. By doing so, the person who does the cutting and pasting places himself, as well as SDC, in jeopardy of a lawsuit. It is not enough to place the word copy in parenthesis before pasting the content - one must have actual permission. In this case, and I'm sure the owner of that other site won't mind us repeating this here, the other site's terms of use include the following statement (The underlining is mine.):

Except for a single copy made for personal use only, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any documents or information from this site in any form or by any means without prior written permission from us or the specific content provider, and you are solely responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available on this site. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
    Last edited by hausdok; 05-02-2014, 08:56 AM.
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

That sounds fantastic! Bobby Unser, Bobby Unser Jr. and Parnelli Jones will be there along with many other Indy Stars and Cars!
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I've followed the Unsers through out their careers.
      Bobby was my favorite.
      I was thrilled to find that he was slated to be at the "Wings and Warbirds" car show this weekend at Paso Robles.
      Beings that I was already entered, I thought that it was a nice touch to have him there.
      .......However I have been informed that there will be an additional $18.00 fee charged to see him.
      Now if the promoters can assure me that I would come away with a signed autograph pic of him and me..........Like a selfie?
      And maybe a video of us together?
      And maybe a pic of him by my '47 M5?
      ............I will let you know what happens................

Comment

The Indy event sounds wonderful!
        Diesel loving, autocrossing, Coupe express loving, Grandpa Architect.

Comment

In the 60's we lived in Albuquerque. The Unsers had a garage on West Central Ave. [route 66] . I was in my teens at the time and rode or walked by their garage quite a bit. Man, they always had something cool in there. Walking right by history and didn't even know it!

Comment

I saw an interview with Bobby and Dave Despain recently. If anyone has an interest it is well worth watching. It is hilarious with some of the pranks that Unser and his buddy's pulled on each other. He is pushing 80 now.

Comment

Working...
            X