66 Heater Core

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 66 Heater Core

If anyone knows of a good used heater core for 64-66, I need one ASAP, mine went bad a while ago, disconnected it & bought a used one at the South Bend swap meet, vendor said it was for a 64-66. Pulled mine tonight & found it is not even close.

Originally posted by MARCHOBBS View Post
    If anyone knows of a good used heater core for 64-66, I need one ASAP, mine went bad a while ago, disconnected it & bought a used one at the South Bend swap meet, vendor said it was for a 64-66. Pulled mine tonight & found it is not even close.
    I assume since you specified '64-'66, the '63 is different? I have the one out of the Tomato.

Ted

Comment

Yes it must be, SI lists 61-63 as a different part, that may be what I already have, it looks similar to mine but smaller...thanks for checking on it!

Comment

The smaller one is very likely a '59-'60 Lark and '60-'64 Champ Truck.
        A '63 should fit fine, but possibly have some insignificant difference like the Mfg. Co.

If you can compare Pics you can be sure.
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I have a couple 65/66 Cruisers I used to drive before rust took over. Had no problems with heaters when they were used. PM me if interested. Neil.
          NEIL G.

Comment

Working...
          X