Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interested in a Kleenex dispenser for your Studebaker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interested in a Kleenex dispenser for your Studebaker?

I have one each NOS Kleenex dispensers for the 1947-52 (AC-1823) and the 1953-58 cars (AC-2366). I have finally gotten a price on having them reproduced and am now considering having them done. These would be identical to the original in every detail and sent with a unconditional guarantee of satisfaction. They would retail for $80 plus $7.50 postage. If you are interested contact me direct at rtq11@aol.com and include your street mailing address and phone number. NO MONEY required now. Will contact you when the project is completed. The number of orders I receive will determine if the project is feasible from a economic point. Incidentally the $80 price is for those pre-ordering only and may be increased for those ordering at a later date. Neither of my two NOS samples had the original screws and nuts included so those will be up to the purchaser. If I knew what was offered I would include them (anyone know?). The installation instructions will be included on the box or a separate sheet. Since I need about 150 orders each to make it a feasible project it may require some time and will include ads in TW. One more issue involves the later style, according to the original parts book (price book) the AC-2366 will not fit the Sport Models. By that I assume they mean the Hawks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	019.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	1743159Click image for larger version

Name:	028.jpg
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	1743160Click image for larger version

Name:	017.jpg
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	1743161
    Richard Quinn
    Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Good price. I paid way more than that for one and almost that much to have the other one chromed. Sorry, I don't need one but I wanted to add my 2 cents about the price as I spent many years looking for mine. Good luck with your venture. They are a popular item.
    Jon Stalnaker
    Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

If one of them would fit a 63 Regal, I'd be interested in one.

Comment

wow, i have one in my 50 starlight. Didn't think it was worth that much....

Comment

$80 each for new dispensers sounds like an excellent price compared to what they often go for on eBay. And many of those are a long way from being new!

And everything that Richard has had reproduced in the past has been of exceptional quality. So I look forward to carrying a few in stock.

Chris
          STUDEBAKER of AUSTRALIA P/L

Comment

Thanks Chris. I have had 12 different styles of Studebaker wheel covers (hub caps) made along with the '50-51 hood crest and the visor mirrors. The manufacturer did an outstanding job on all. http://www.thestudebakerwheel.com/st...aker_store.htm
            Richard Quinn
            Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

Originally posted by sochocki View Post
              If one of them would fit a 63 Regal, I'd be interested in one.
              It would probably "fit", but would be incorrect. 1963 Lark and Cruiser models used a plastic tissue box with a dispenser on the top and that top flipped open to hold discarded tissues and the whole box was mounted to the floor with Velcro. That box has a Lark on it.
              Gary L.
              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
              Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
              X