Awesome Studebaker Dealer Sign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Studebaker Dealer Sign

Here is an awesome Studebaker Dealer Sign coming up for auction. Probably will take big bucks to own this great sign.

you are bidding on a Studebaker Neon Sign. It is a sign that was part of a dealership that was purchased and the sign was restored The Neon did work but at this time half works. It is painted tin and single sided. It is approx. 10 feet long and approx. 2 feet tall. LOCAL pickup only. This was aquired from a dealership and was restored by Big JOhn. Rare and beautiful.
    Mike - Assistant Editor, Turning Wheels
    Fort Worth, TX

That is a beauty. Love to hang that in "The Saturday Night Special's" bedroom. Can't buy it and I am not knocking it, BUT, It was restored and only half of it works? Come on now, Big John.

Comment

Those big signs go high. One of our members got a sign for cheap and was able to repair the neon himself. He got over $1000.00 on Ebay.
      "In the heart of Arkansas."
      Searcy, Arkansas
      1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
      1952 2R pickup

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	97J.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	1688615

Archiving image here for future reference.

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

IF I read the auction link correctly, the on-line auction doesn't end for 181 days from now ??? I'd be forgetting that I bid if I had to wait that long for the results.
          \'57 3E6-12 Transtar Deluxe
          \'64 Daytona HT

Comment

Originally posted by Silverplate View Post
            Here is an awesome Studebaker Dealer Sign coming up for auction. Probably will take big bucks to own this great sign.

https://vanderbrinkauction.proxibid....aker-Neon-Sign
            I wonder what my 1950 neons would be worth. They are the kind that were hung inside the showroom windows. The white Studebaker sign had the same neon circle, but it was broken so I removed it. In 1973 I passed on a large two-sided large Studebaker dealer sign for $50 because I didn't want to have to take it down from the the building.
            Attached Files
            Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
            '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Working...
            X