• Pretty 55 Commander sedan

I could drive this!

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

'Just noticed that one myself, Bob. Nice car indeed. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

'Just noticed that one myself, Bob. Nice car indeed. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Yes Bob Me too.Thought about calling my brother to run over and check it out for me.I saw it this morn.But Pete be so jealous of it he would never crank again. But looks like a real good driver, its just that pink color.

David Baggett '53 coupe

Comment

Yes Bob Me too.Thought about calling my brother to run over and check it out for me.I saw it this morn.But Pete be so jealous of it he would never crank again. But looks like a real good driver, its just that pink color.

David Baggett '53 coupe

Comment

quote:Originally posted by stude freak
            But looks like a real good driver, its just that pink color.

David Baggett '53 coupe
            Looks Loma Gray to me!!

Craig

Comment

quote:Originally posted by stude freak
              But looks like a real good driver, its just that pink color.

David Baggett '53 coupe
              Looks Loma Gray to me!!

Craig

Comment

I'm watching this one! I'm sure his reserve is too high, but I could see myself flying into Tampa and jumping in, picking up some cheapo hand tools and supplies, and heading to Disney for a few days- then DRIVING her home![8D][8D] Now THAT would be an adventure- and the scariest part of all, it is a realistic possibility![:0]

Come on, high reserve!!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

I'm watching this one! I'm sure his reserve is too high, but I could see myself flying into Tampa and jumping in, picking up some cheapo hand tools and supplies, and heading to Disney for a few days- then DRIVING her home![8D][8D] Now THAT would be an adventure- and the scariest part of all, it is a realistic possibility![:0]

Come on, high reserve!!

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Your right Craig,it is grey. went and put my contac in and went to ebay . It is loma grey,dang ,things change when ya git old.

David Baggett '53 coupe

Comment

Your right Craig,it is grey. went and put my contac in and went to ebay . It is loma grey,dang ,things change when ya git old.

David Baggett '53 coupe

Comment

Hey Bams, be sure to stop in Hazlehurst, GA on the way home.

Matthew Burnette
                        '59 Scotsman
                        '63 Daytona
                        Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Hey Bams, be sure to stop in Hazlehurst, GA on the way home.

Matthew Burnette
                          '59 Scotsman
                          '63 Daytona
                          Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

It's a deal, Matthew! But don't hold your breath- it's likely the reserve will be more than I want to pay

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

It's a deal, Matthew! But don't hold your breath- it's likely the reserve will be more than I want to pay

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Working...
                              X