Running OHV Six Coming Up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running OHV Six Coming Up!

I strongly suspect a running, full-flow OHV six engine will soon be available...[:0]

...and that is a strange tan interior! 'Wonder what a blue one would look like? [:0] BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Well Bob, You obviously feeling better! Glad to see you back amoung us! Better have that note from Cari ready in the am!

Jim
    "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
    their Memorials!

Comment

Well Bob, You obviously feeling better! Glad to see you back amoung us! Better have that note from Cari ready in the am!

Jim
      "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
      their Memorials!

Comment

WA-HOOOOO!!!!! check out that factory econometer! It's got a SUPERCHARGER range to it. GOOD TOGO!!![u]</u>

Miscreant adrift in
        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

WA-HOOOOO!!!!! check out that factory econometer! It's got a SUPERCHARGER range to it. GOOD TOGO!!![u]</u>

Miscreant adrift in
          the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

OK, everybody, let's assume heater/defroster and undercoat were delete options. So, excluding heater/defroster and undercoat, the car appears to have only two factory-installed options.

What are they? [?] BP
            We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

OK, everybody, let's assume heater/defroster and undercoat were delete options. So, excluding heater/defroster and undercoat, the car appears to have only two factory-installed options.

What are they? [?] BP

Comment

I'll admit I'm guessing. Cigar lighter and cloth seats?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $1755.45)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

I'll admit I'm guessing. Cigar lighter and cloth seats?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $1755.45)

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                  1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

The seats look like they've been recovered.

I'll give it a shot. The horn bar vs. having the little chrome 'ring'; and the alternator.

What's that mounted in the fuel line right before it gets to the carb?

Matthew Burnette
                    '59 Scotsman
                    '63 Daytona
                    Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

The seats look like they've been recovered.

I'll give it a shot. The horn bar vs. having the little chrome 'ring'; and the alternator.

What's that mounted in the fuel line right before it gets to the carb?

Matthew Burnette
                      '59 Scotsman
                      '63 Daytona
                      Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

I'll go with cigarette lighter and Climatizer.

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
                        '63 F2/Lark Standard

The Official Website of the San Diego Chapter of the Studebaker Drivers Club. Serving San Diego County

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

I'll go with cigarette lighter and Climatizer.

[img=left]http://members.cox.net/clarknovak/lark.gif[/img=left]

Clark in San Diego
                          '63 F2/Lark Standard

The Official Website of the San Diego Chapter of the Studebaker Drivers Club. Serving San Diego County

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

quote:Originally posted by BobPalma

What are they? [?] BP
                            Options 84 Appearance Group, that included stainless w/s and rear window moldings, and hood ornament, and option 85 Convenience Group, which consisted of armrests, RH sunvisor, and cigar lighter. But I'm not sure if the horn ring (what's left of it) was part of that Convenience Group

Craig

Comment

quote:Originally posted by BobPalma

What are they? [?] BP
                              Options 84 Appearance Group, that included stainless w/s and rear window moldings, and hood ornament, and option 85 Convenience Group, which consisted of armrests, RH sunvisor, and cigar lighter. But I'm not sure if the horn ring (what's left of it) was part of that Convenience Group

Craig

Comment

Working...
                              X