PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Lark V8 Overdrive

Jeff T.
10-05-2007, 04:14 PM
After watching the Overdive DVD a number of times I am a little more confident to taking on inspecting and fixing an overdrive transmission if needed.

Ok, Wanted one overdive for a Lark V8, better yet a whole 62-64 Lark parts car with an overdrive.

The problem... I'm in Nebraska and most of my weekends are going to be taken up with weddings and the like and you can't mail a whole car:)

Well, if you are in the surrounding states and have any leads on a complete parts car or just an overdrive let me know, we'll figure something out:)

Jeff T.

"I'm getting nowhere as fast as I can"
The Replacements.

bams50
10-06-2007, 03:08 PM
So glad the video helped you- great to hear![^] Those guys are the best!

You need a T-86; and I completely agree, a whole car is the best way to go if you can get it- you'll have all the parts and wiring you'll need, and will have the car for reference as to where everything goes, and how it coes apart; not to mention other parts of the car!

Good luck! I'd think a parts car shouldn't be too difficult to come up with.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
Parish, central NY 13131

bams50
10-06-2007, 03:08 PM
So glad the video helped you- great to hear![^] Those guys are the best!

You need a T-86; and I completely agree, a whole car is the best way to go if you can get it- you'll have all the parts and wiring you'll need, and will have the car for reference as to where everything goes, and how it coes apart; not to mention other parts of the car!

Good luck! I'd think a parts car shouldn't be too difficult to come up with.

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
Parish, central NY 13131