Project Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Car

Anyone know a Good place to look for a project car, Hawk ,Lark, Prefer a V8. Looking for something in the mid 50's or 60's. Not a rust bucket.
    Thanks

Come to Indiana PA and look in my garage. I have two Hawks that would qualify as minor to mid range projects. I have a 62 4 speed and a 63 auto with an R1 engine. Phone number is 724-349-1317 and E-mail is krob510@gmail.com.

Ken

Comment

Hi Ken, thanks for the reply.
      Would you by any chance have a few pic's?

Comment

Drive a little further into Illinois & I've got a '55 president state that's a good project. Goes & stops. I just pulled the front end off today to rebuild the front suspension & install new springs. Hope to have it all back on in time to take it to South Bend in May.
        Mike Sal

Comment

I don't have any pictures right now. I had a house fire in October and lost the computer and the thumb drives that had all my pictures. I won't have time until the weekend to do any picture taking.

Ken

Comment

Originally posted by oldblue View Post

Anyone know a Good place to look for a project car, Hawk ,Lark, Prefer a V8. Looking for something in the mid 50's or 60's. Not a rust bucket.
            Thanks
            Where in WV are you?

Comment

I live in a small town in W.Va. called Kenova. It's about 7 miles west of Huntington.

Comment

I have an real deal 64 hawk R1 full package car(AUTO) that needs a home. It has all the correct number parts and all the hard to find trim and chrome parts. not a rust bucket by a long shot, Pm me for pics. a roller. You can have it for a song if you will finish it. Rich
                64 GT R1 4sp Hawk
                Mohawk Trails Chapter SDC

Comment

if you haven't had 20 pm's at this point, I'm on the wrong planet...

Comment

Okay Rich, I'm all warmed up and ready to SING!!

Comment

Here's the deal. Early this year I found this 64 hawk gt R1 that was in acute danger. I drove several hours in a rented truck with a trailer in the snow. I paid the man and brought home a car worth saving. I looked it over and it is real deal. If I can get 4k I will load it on the first trailer in my driveway. In fact If you fly in I will pick you up, take you to uhaul and help you load up. I want to have this car go to someone who can finish it. I will not have it parted out. It is much too good to part. If you( or anyone else) is game then contact me.
                      64 GT R1 4sp Hawk
                      Mohawk Trails Chapter SDC

Comment

Rich, you don't know how much I'd love to take you up on that Hawk. A little about me. I'm soon to be 78 and i don't get around very good any more. If i had that car you can bet your sweet life it would be finished, I don't do things half way. If you could see the car i have now, you would know what i mean. At this time i just could afford to do any thing, but i do want to thank you for the offer
                        Roy

Comment

Working...
                        X