Studebaker storage near Philadelphia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker storage near Philadelphia?

My '53 Starliner is due to arrive pretty soon from the other coast, and my wife and I have still not found our dream house, with my dream garage for Studebaking, and our current house isn't suitable for it. I can get a spot in a storage place, readily enough, but I doubt I can work on it there, and anyway I thought I'd ask around first. Is there anyplace anyone can recommend near Philadelphia?

Thanks!

Matt when your car gets there ask that question to the driver he is from Phily. he might know of something....Bob
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Comment

Perhaps an ad on Craigslist. "Wanted-temporary garage space" Then you can see the neighborhood & say you need to be able to work on it at times. A friend of mine rents space in West L.A. like that for working on his Sunbeam Tiger.
      59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
      60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
      61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
      62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
      62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
      62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
      63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
      63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
      64 Zip Van
      66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
      66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

Matt,
        Philly, Southern Jersey and Delmarva are hotbeds of Studebaker enthusiasts. If you are involved in the Keystone Region, Delmarva or South Jersey Chapters of SDC I'm sure you can find, not only space but, assistance!
        Brad Johnson,
        SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
        '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Matt, here is the website link for the Delaware Chapter SDC. On it are all of the officers and their contact info. Call these folks as they will help you find space.

www.dvcstudebakerclub.com
          sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

I've already joined the DVC and emailed asking about that, but thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X