Truck tail gates, m-series vs. c-cab/t-cab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truck tail gates, m-series vs. c-cab/t-cab

Any one know if the letters on these gates are the same height,or is the m-series letters any shorter top too bottom ? appreciate any help.
    Joseph R. Zeiger

this would be a good place to get this info search for mac products on the web they sell reproduction tailgates for m series trucks. also try to contact gary ash on this forum. he has an m series pickup truck and is very happy to answer questions

Comment

Dont know the answer but I can measure the letters on the 49 if that will help. In my mind I think they are different than the M's as I saw a block listed some time back that was used to paint the letters at the factory and it was either for an M or for an R but wasnt listed as fitting both. Steve
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Steve, if You could just measure the height of the "S" that would give Me something to compare.
        Originally posted by wolfie View Post
        Dont know the answer but I can measure the letters on the 49 if that will help. In my mind I think they are different than the M's as I saw a block listed some time back that was used to paint the letters at the factory and it was either for an M or for an R but wasnt listed as fitting both. Steve
        Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

4 1/2" on the c-Ca. Steve
          sigpic

Comment

Note to 63t-cab-

You may want to visit the STUDEBAKER TRUCK FARMERS site. Those Studebaker truck nuts can answer about any question you may have about Studebaker trucks. Just google the site and pose any questions on your mind.

Frank Drumheller
            Locust Grove, VA
            60S-W6
            M16-52 '48 Boyer-Studebaker fire truck

Comment

Steve,thanks for checking.
              Originally posted by wolfie View Post
              4 1/2" on the c-Ca. Steve
              Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Working...
              X