several Studebakers and Packards available in Billings MT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• several Studebakers and Packards available in Billings MT

Several Studebaker cars and trucks, and a few Packards, are available in Billings MT. It's an older ad that's still posted.

Mark L
    Mark L

I've seen this ad before. Given the photos of the '50 LC and (especially) the '51 3 pass. coupe (Corvanti, where are you?), the asking prices are a bit steep, IMO, unless maybe you intend to part them out. You could probably get at least a couple of hundred bucks for that '50 bullet if it's not too pitted or cracked.

Comment

I went and looked at most of the Studebakers a couple of weeks ago. They were all really rough especially for what he was asking for them. Some he wasn't really sure he wanted to sell after all. I thought most were priced two to three times what they were worth. Just my opinion.
      1958 Transtar 3E6-122
      1958 Transtar 3E13-31
      1959 Transtar 4E7-122
      1959 Lark 2 door Wagon
      1960 Transtar 5E28-171
      1960 Lark Gasser
      1963 Daytona

Comment

Check out my icon. Last year, I bought my 4 door 60 wagon for $700 less than what he's asking for his wagon. I think he's living in all the memories all those cars bring up in his skull. Memories, not realities.

But, as they say, you can always ask....

Comment

*1951 Studebaker champion deluxe business coupe 3 passenger 961 made $4200

I wonder if Roy Valdez saw this, know he was requesting one a little while ago.
          1947 Studebaker M-5
          1946 Studebaker M-5
          1948 Studebaker Land Cruiser
          1961 Studebaker Lark 4-dr. Sedan
          1951 Studebaker Land Cruiser

Comment

Working...
          X