Grandkids working on their Stude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grandkids working on their Stude

Josh (14) and Haleigh (10) changing a thermostat in Josh's Lark.

Attached Files
    Neil Thornton

Always nice to see someone without gray hair working/driving a Studebaker...

After this winter I might be in a t-shirt the first time it hits 60 outside!

Comment

The amazing thing is the two of them together without fussin'
      Neil Thornton

Comment

That's pretty neat! Wish I would have had that opportunity at that young of an age to work on the cars.

Comment

Neil, it looks as if they are changing more than the thermostat, maybe you better hang around closer before they get the engine pulled. neat, neat.
          Candbstudebakers
          Castro Valley,
          California

Comment

That is very cool Neil, those are Great Grandkids!
            I have to wonder what kind of Moonshiner Tool that is they're using to fill the system!
            StudeRich
            Second Generation Stude Driver,
            Proud '54 Starliner Owner
            SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Bob,We just got that engine put back in. I hope they don't pull it out.

Rich,I can hear that conversation now,
              Josh: "Hold the funnel still. I don't want to spill the Anti freeze!"
              Haleigh:"It ain't no funnel,It's just a bottle with the bottom cut off."
              Josh:"Well,Hold it still anyway.
              Haleigh:"OOOOOKAY"
              Neil Thornton

Comment

Originally posted by 63avanti. View Post
                That's pretty neat! Wish I would have had that opportunity at that young of an age to work on the cars.
                That's how I got involved. When I was 12 Dad bought his first Studie and dragged me out to the garage so I could learn to work on cars. Fast forward 42 years and I am still learning to work on them
                sigpic

Packardbakerly,
                J.D.

Comment

Real cool seing handy kids! They don't grow all over the place these days...

Comment

Rural South Georgia is a great place to raise kids. Except when it RAINS,and rains,and rains...Our road is about a foot deep is wet soupy,slick,slimey clay. Poor old Lark hasn't moved in 3days.
                    Neil Thornton

Comment

Working...
                    X