13th Annual All Studebaker Picnic: Stockton Califonia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13th Annual All Studebaker Picnic: Stockton Califonia

Saturday April 26th four Northern/Central California Studebaker Clubs will participate in the 13th Annual All Studebaker Picnic to be held at Grupe Park, Landview Dr. and Seagull Ln, Stockton CA; 1-4:00. Last year we set a new attendance record of 34 Studies! BBQ grills, paper plates, plastic utensils, bottled water and good weather will be provided. Bring your own main dish to grill, a side dish to share, your own folding chairs and your favorite "Studebaker Story" (or lie). All Studebaker fans are welcome.
    Lou Van Anne
    62 Champ
    64 R2 GT Hawk
    79 Avanti II

Nice place to visit. Last time I was there was 6 years ago when I flew from Detriot and bought my Hawk! Got a tour of Studebaker George's place, biggest Studebaker yard I've ever seen. Just wished my Dad would have been there, sadly he passed away 5 years prior of me buying my dream car.
    Last edited by RareBird; 03-14-2014, 09:29 AM.
    sigpic

Packardbakerly,
    J.D.

Comment

I went to one of these picnics several years ago. There was a very nice turnout of nice Studebakers and nice Studebaker people. The weather was excellent. I was not successful in my attempts to buy a vehicle (most that I tried to purchase were not indicated as being for sale).
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

I have enjoyed this event several times in the past. Always a great turnout of Studebakers and friendly folks. Plus you can usually watch high school level baseball at the adjacent field. Unfortunately this year I have committed to Kool April Nights up in Redding that is going on the same week-end.
        Pat Dilling
        Olivehurst, CA
        Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

I plan on being there Lou and will see you tomorrow between 11-12..........Bob
          Candbstudebakers
          Castro Valley,
          California

Comment

We even attract celebrities at this event. I snapped these pics at last year's meet. Can you spot the one that was published in Turning Wheels?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stockton 072.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	1688278Click image for larger version

Name:	Stockton 018.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	116.3 KB
ID:	1688279Click image for larger version

Name:	Stockton 016.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	83.4 KB