X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My stuff at York 10 AM Thursday morning +

a few shots of some cars cheers jimmijim
    Attached Files
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Except for the wheels, Pic # 9 is a dead ringer for my car!

Maybe my car made the trip without me?

Comment

Except for the wheels, Pic # 9 is a dead ringer for my car!

Maybe my car made the trip without me?

Comment

Yeah but the tires didn't.
        sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Good to see you and Barry at the meet Jimmijim. Hope you had a safe trip home.
          Thanks for posting the pics.
          Jim S.
          I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Doggone it Jimmijim8!...I am embarrassed that I never spoke to you while we were in York. I spoke with you up in Asheville last fall, but that was when you were very involved in getting your alternator fixed.

While in York, ever time I saw you...you were intently focused on some task, or out wheeling through another vendors parts. Heck, one time, I even had to jump out of your way as you were wheeling down the ramp of that large trailer in the outside vendor space. You seemed so seriously focused on what you were looking at, I didn't want to bother you. You were one of the folks I had hoped to talk with at the event.

Sorry I missed you...next time, you won't be so lucky!
            John Clary
            Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

John, heres the deal

We will meet some where/time again and enter into some serious Studebaker discussion. Come to South bend in May. A great meet. Down side is, it's only 3 day's long but much to see and plenty of folks to chit the bull with. You may have me cornfused with another guy in a wheel chair with a broke blue Hawk at the Maggie Valley Zone meet,or like is that Asheville also.? Looking forward to some chit chat. I promise. I won't run you off. There ain't no time that Im so seemingly focused on what I'm doing that I don't have time to hold a conversation with someone. I can multi-focus. cheers jimmijim
              Last edited by jimmijim8; 03-12-2014, 01:29 PM. Reason: 111112334567890-=

Comment

OK...I'll take you up on that. Just like York... every year, I keep saying I'll go to South Bend...But, that "life" thing keeps popping up and altering plans.

If it works out...I'll see you there.
                John Clary
                Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Likewise Mr. Jim

See you at a future go-round. thanks cheers jimmijim
                  Originally posted by LarkTruck View Post
                  Good to see you and Barry at the meet Jimmijim. Hope you had a safe trip home.
                  Thanks for posting the pics.
                  Jim S.

Comment

South Bend certainaly is worth the drive and at 850 miles from me just 100 less than York is a no brainer. Building full of vendors and very many outside due to spring season. The museum is a must see and you need to stop by Stude Intl. If you like shopping for parts and chit chatting you may want to consider an extra day on top of the Friday and bout half day Saturday goings on because Thursday officially being vendor set up day has morphed into parts for sale from early morn till bout 5. Although vendor set up day is Thursday, no body is going to dismiss the early shoppers. A day on top of all this to me is even better as it easier for me to appreciate everything about the goings on. I generally allow bout 1 hr for each 50 miles traveling. I don't do motel/hotel coming or going cause I'm frugal but do the rest stops for an hour or two between the miles. I generally do going there or coming back driving 60-65 in about about 23 hours split between driving, gas stops, food stops, sleep/nap stops. One day when the time comes I will probably have to drive half way and hotel/motel it then finish out. As for now it works for me. cheers
                    Originally posted by jclary View Post
                    OK...I'll take you up on that. Just like York... every year, I keep saying I'll go to South Bend...But, that "life" thing keeps popping up and altering plans.

If it works out...I'll see you there.

Comment

Originally posted by jclary View Post
                      Doggone it Jimmijim8!...I am embarrassed that I never spoke to you while we were in York. I spoke with you up in Asheville last fall, but that was when you were very involved in getting your alternator fixed.

While in York, ever time I saw you...you were intently focused on some task, or out wheeling through another vendors parts. Heck, one time, I even had to jump out of your way as you were wheeling down the ramp of that large trailer in the outside vendor space. You seemed so seriously focused on what you were looking at, I didn't want to bother you. You were one of the folks I had hoped to talk with at the event.

Sorry I missed you...next time, you won't be so lucky!
                      Ol Jimmijim will take time for a good conversation. We ( Jeff Rice, Jim, an myself ) engaged in some great conversation:

Comment

If Studebaker made a wheel chair then Jimmie has it, he gets around better than a lot of people with good legs and feet , keep it up Jim and will see you soon some where....Bob
                        Candbstudebakers
                        Castro Valley,
                        California

Comment

You go Bob. Hi Patrick. cheers jimmijim

Comment

Working...
                          X