JC Taylor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JC Taylor

Has anyone else recieved letters saying that JC Taylor is moving coverage to a company named Foremost?

I have their coverage and have not received anything so far Bill.

Frank van Doorn
    1962 GT Hawk 4 speed
    1963 Daytona Conv
    1941 Champion R-2 Rod
    Frank van Doorn
    Omaha, Ne.
    1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
    1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
    1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

I have their coverage and have not received anything so far Bill.

Frank van Doorn
      1962 GT Hawk 4 speed
      1963 Daytona Conv
      1941 Champion R-2 Rod
      Frank van Doorn
      Omaha, Ne.
      1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Laemmle

I did.........had to fill out papers to keep coverage on-going...hope you did or you might not have coverage.....
        My letter says ".....please find your Antique & Classic Car auto policy renewal 8/20/07-8/20/08....... You will no longer be insured with J. C. Taylor. Policy has been assigned to Foremost Insurance Company To complete process.

Just went and found FOREMOST, clicked on it and there is a statement, ........." you will be directed to our affiliate JC Taylor"

This is very strange.

How do you spell HAGERTY???

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Laemmle

I did.........had to fill out papers to keep coverage on-going...hope you did or you might not have coverage.....
          My letter says ".....please find your Antique & Classic Car auto policy renewal 8/20/07-8/20/08....... You will no longer be insured with J. C. Taylor. Policy has been assigned to Foremost Insurance Company To complete process.

Just went and found FOREMOST, clicked on it and there is a statement, ........." you will be directed to our affiliate JC Taylor"

This is very strange.

How do you spell HAGERTY???

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bondobilly

Has anyone else recieved letters saying that JC Taylor is moving coverage to a company named Foremost?

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bondobilly

Comment

I just renewed my coverage for another year (38th year) and there was no mention of a change.

toyman

Comment

I just renewed my coverage for another year (38th year) and there was no mention of a change.

toyman

Comment

I just switched in August to JC Taylor and haven't heard a word about them switching companies.

Comment

I just switched in August to JC Taylor and haven't heard a word about them switching companies.

Comment

I just looked at my policy that renewed last December and it says
                        Agency name: J.C.Taylor. Policy issued by: Foremost Insurance Co. Grand Rapids, Mi. If my memory serves me it used to be Zurich Insurance Co.that was their carrier.

Frank van Doorn
                        1962 GT Hawk 4 speed
                        1963 Daytona Conv
                        1941 Champion R-2 Rod
                        Frank van Doorn
                        Omaha, Ne.
                        1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed

Comment

I just looked at my policy that renewed last December and it says
                          Agency name: J.C.Taylor. Policy issued by: Foremost Insurance Co. Grand Rapids, Mi. If my memory serves me it used to be Zurich Insurance Co.that was their carrier.

Frank van Doorn
                          1962 GT Hawk 4 speed
                          1963 Daytona Conv
                          1941 Champion R-2 Rod
                          Frank van Doorn
                          Omaha, Ne.
                          1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed

Comment

A lot of Ins. Companies have their policies underwritten by other companies. So JC Taylor may just be doing that also.

Jim
                            "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
                            their Memorials!

Comment

A lot of Ins. Companies have their policies underwritten by other companies. So JC Taylor may just be doing that also.

Jim
                              "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
                              their Memorials!

Comment

Working...
                              X