• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wed eye candy3-5-14

Good Morning Y'all...

Blog on the car: http://blogs.hotrod.com/kicker-audio...#axzz2v5J3pgqh
    Attached Files

I'm not a fan of low riders that I find that car fascinating.
    Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

Looking really nice. Would not want to own a black car, had one which was quite enough.

Comment

The work that had to go into building this car had to have been immense. Very impressive. Another great wake up call this morning.
        Joe Roberts
        '61 R1 Champ
        '65 Cruiser
        Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

I like the looks very much,kinda stern! kinda looks like it could sneak UNDER the Radar and attack the Enemy
          Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Originally posted by EssexExport View Post
            Looking really nice. Would not want to own a black car, had one which was quite enough.
            I really like the depth of the cherry color on this car. Stunning work. I really like the car as a whole. Bullet-noses usually arent even on my radar, but this one may be swaying me a bit.
            1960 Lark VIII Regal Wagon

Comment

Beautiful paint. The rest is extremely well done, but most of it is strictly for a show car/art piece. Can you imagine sitting on those seats for a hundred miles?
              "In the heart of Arkansas."
              Searcy, Arkansas
              1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
              1952 2R pickup

Comment

Originally posted by 52-fan View Post
                Beautiful paint. The rest is extremely well done, but most of it is strictly for a show car/art piece. Can you imagine sitting on those seats for a hundred miles?
                I guess we will find out how it feels, they are said to be participating in the Hot Rod Power Tour this year.
                1960 Lark VIII Regal Wagon

Comment

Working...
                X