Brand X sun visors in a Studebaker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand X sun visors in a Studebaker.

Has anyone installed later model sun visors in a 59,60 Lark - 60 - 64 Champ, or maybe late 50s sedan types,and what were the visors from? Thanks!
    Joseph R. Zeiger

You are not interested in original type sun visors for your car? I have a few sets if you are interested in some good used.-Bill

Comment

My Champ has visors in it from a Ford truck or van. They have the Ford logo on the base that mounts to the roof. I am not sure exactly what they came from as they were in the truck when I bought it. They look and fit good, however I am on the lookout for originals......
      1962 Champ

51 Commander 4 door

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	visor.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	146.0 KB
ID:	1688006I put a seat out of a 96 Taurus in my truck. I also got the sunvisors and seat belts that match the seat. I pulled the sun visors off the ford rods and slid them on the original Studebaker rods. They fit perfect and work as they should. I used the attaching brackets from the ford so they look like a custom fit.
        Last edited by Sdude; 02-26-2014, 01:48 PM.
        Jon Stalnaker
        Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Ford Falcons and other smallish Fords; Fairlane, Maverick, Granada, are pretty close.
          Maybe even Fairmont and older Mustangs.
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Bill, I sent You a pm.
            Originally posted by Hallabutt View Post
            You are not interested in original type sun visors for your car? I have a few sets if you are interested in some good used.-Bill
            Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Working...
            X