DG 200 transmission parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DG 200 transmission parts

Where can I get parts number for the following DG 200 SCO 259091, in a 1954 Commander hard top? Tranny works fine, was disassembled to stop drip. Technician can not find part numbers. Have 1953 manuals for Commander but do not have parts manual specific to DG 200 but do have 1955 Commander shop manual which technician used to disassemble and name parts. Essentially it is every part that has an "outside" connection. Ken Deltaville Va
    Gasket under Trans filter
    Torque converter seal
    Tail shaft seal
    Two valve body to case gaskets
    Selector shaft seal and o ring
    Speedometer cover and housing gaskets
    Three gaskets to reverse servo
    Front pump and rear pump gasket
    Two gaskets to low/forward servo
    Pan gasket
    Tail shaft gasket connection.

THANKS, EMAIL SENT TO FATSCO AND NORTHWEST, KEN
    Last edited by ken-renda; 02-24-2014, 04:40 AM.

Try 'Fatsco' in New Jersey....They MAY have some DG gaskets.

Comment

Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
      Try 'Fatsco' in New Jersey....They MAY have some DG gaskets.
      I have been in there shop and they have tons of parts. They have everything in stock for FOMs so I would bet they also have DG parts or can get them. The guy knew all the parts I needed for my FOM off the top of his head, very impressive.

Comment

Northwest Transmission Parts should have anything you need.They are on the Studebakervendors page.

Comment

I have many NOS paper/cork gaskets for the old 'Borg Warner Drive' automatic....trouble is, they're all about sixty years old, and would probably leak worse than what's in there now!

Comment

I believe Studebakers West is a good parts source with the DG200 transmission. Redwood City, California.
            KURTRUK
            (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

I bought a complete kit from Fatsco a few years back. Bands were also available at a per piece price.
              Brad Johnson,
              SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
              Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
              '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
              '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

As follow up to my questions re gaskets for DG-200: Fatsco has a complete set of all gaskets for $288; Northwest Tranny has an "external leak" set for $90 which is what was need for the DG 200. Perhaps they created this set because the DG is prone to leaking. Others may find this useful should you choose to "deleak" a DG. Thanks Ken, Deltaville, Va
                Last edited by ken-renda; 02-25-2014, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X