62GT Hawk rear quarters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 62GT Hawk rear quarters

Hello fellow Studebaker enthusiasts. I see classic enterprises is offering rear quarters for c+k bodies that fit cars from 53-61. My question is why don't these quarters fit the 62 hawks. What is different about the 62 rear quarter. Also, I see a patch panel available for the area before the wheel, but don't see a patch for the area aft. Any help would be appreciated.

A small area near the rear most top of the panel is configured just a little bit differently on the 62 thru 64 panel to accomodate the 62 thru 64 tail light assemblies. With a little alteration others have successfuly used them. Someone has exactly what you need so just be patient and locate. Might be at York cause they always seem to show up. cheers jimmijim
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

i have done it. If you can do a little hammer and dolly (and punch)work, you can too. I replaced the feft rear on my GT with one from a 54 coupe. Wasn't too difficult.
      Neil Thornton

Comment

They fit the fin hawk no problem as the fin will cover that area, making fit the 53-56 also no problem except the golden in 56 it also has a fin, I have many how many do you want????
        Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

Working...
        X