Bob Palma's Birthday today??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Palma's Birthday today??

I noticed on another message board that today is supposedly Bob Palma's birthday!!

Happy #106 Bob!!!

All kidding aside, THANKS for getting me interested in the Studebaker world!! I am honored to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
    Frank Remlinger
    Detroit, Michigan
    SDC# A004602R

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOB. I wish you many more, hoping most will continue to be 'Studebaker' productive.

Looking forward in seeing you in York!

Frank Drumheller
    Locust Grove, VA
    60S-W6
    M16-52 1948 Boyer bodied fire truck

Comment

Happy Birthday!!!
      Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Well damn! I thought Bob was "only" 102 !! LOL
        Happy Birthday you ole' Far*

Jim
        "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
        their Memorials!

Comment

He doesn't look a day over a hundred! Happy birthday Mr.Palma!!!
          Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Happy 110 from all of here in Australia.

LOL.
            John Clements
            Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Thanks, everyone. Best news of the day is that the Dr. backed off my blood pressure meds at today's routine appointment due to the situation improving!

Frank Remlinger: 'Glad you find the Studes interesting...or is it the odd-ball people they seem to attract? And don't be discouraged by Dick Steinkamp's 1963 Daytona Wagonaire selling for so much money; most of them are a lot less and you need one!

And, Kerry (Post #3), thanks for being the only to one to not speculate on a three-digit number! (It's actually 68.)

'Looking forward to York. BP
              We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Happy Birthday Bob! Wishing you many more.
                John Clary
                Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
                  And, Kerry (Post #3), thanks for being the only to one to not speculate on a three-digit number! (It's actually 68.)BP
                  no problem Bob! i seemed to recall you had around 8 years, 11 months and 20 days on me! i'm done with me having birthdays - especially next year when it will start with a "6".

i'll save the over a century mark for Mr. Quinn. i'm sure i saw him in the background of a pic of Abe Lincoln!!!
                  Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Happy Birthday Bob!

Comment

Originally posted by Corvanti View Post
                      I'll save the over a century mark for Mr. Quinn. I'm sure I saw him in the background of a pic of Abe Lincoln!!!
                      You've got a good eye, Kerry: In one of the extant photos of Lincoln as an infant, Dick Quinn may be seen doddering along in the background, using a walker. BP

We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Boy Bob, blowing out all those candles must seem like a full-time job today.........
                        Frank Remlinger
                        Detroit, Michigan
                        SDC# A004602R

Comment

Happy 68th Bob, 110 is today's weather here.
                          John Clements
                          Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Originally posted by fastfritz View Post
                            Boy Bob, blowing out all those candles must seem like a full-time job today.........
                            It's going pretty well, Frank; thanks for asking. I only have ten left and I'm working up to that by bedtime. BP

Comment

Happy Birthday, Brother. You are priceless not only to the hobby and your friends, but to your country. You are one of those people that when you put your feet on the floor in the morning, the Devil says "Aw crap, he's at it again!"

Here's hoping for many, many more. The Studebaker world, and the country, needs you more than ever!
                              Last edited by Bob Andrews; 02-11-2014, 05:59 PM.
                              Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
                              Romans 15:13
                              Deuteronomy 31:6
                              Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Working...
                              X