?)))))) A Sunday Question ((((((?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?)))))) A Sunday Question ((((((?

What was the smallest car(s) you ever drove?

Dad's '78 Ford Pinto. It had a manual 4-speed. Actually wasn't too bad to drive for the first 40k miles or so. Then it began to fall apart.

Comment

I had a go-cart in -84 but for the roads it's a -72 Fiat 500 that was the smallest I've owned.
      Exept for pedal-cars as a kid ofcourse.
      (Biggest would be Scania Vabis -67.)
      Last edited by Noxnabaker; 02-09-2014, 07:44 AM.

Comment

My 1960 Morris Minor two door. It seemed very small when we got it 1975 but not so much today.

Comment

Denver Bronco's
          HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Besides the Go-Carts and other toys,the smallest car was an MG Midget.I had 2 of those. A 67 and a 68. During the 70's I lived east of Jacksonville Fla,and worked south of Orange park Fla. Around 40 miles one way. I bought the MG because of gas milage.It had gone up to about $.50 per gal.and I couldn't afford to drive my 67 IH pickup every day.

The only problem was I had to keep a tow bar in the trunk of my wife's Dodge,and maintain C B Radio contact so I could tell her where I broke down.

I still own a 65 Triumph Spitfire,but it's a little bigger than the Midget.
            Neil Thornton

Comment

Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
              Denver Bronco's
              You drove that?

Smallest I ever drove was a friend's '64 VW Beetle. Lousy, maladjusted, vague shifter wouldn't let me get it into reverse... had to push it out of parking spaces

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

My smallest car was a 63 NSU Prinz 4.

Terry

Comment

Morris Minor, if that is smaller than a vw bug, which I don't consider a car anyway.

Comment

1985 Innocenti Mini DeTomaso Turbo. Italian iteration of the pre-BMW Mini Cooper.

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by dictator27 View Post
                      My smallest car was a 63 NSU Prinz 4.

Terry
                      My buddy in High School had a Prinz 30. It took us everywhere we wanted to go (not very fast, however )

The Prinz 4 always reminded me of a shrunk Corvair...

Dick Steinkamp
                      Bellingham, WA

Comment

I've owned 6 VW Bugs, 3 Karmann Ghias, and 1 Porsche 914.

Comment

I drove a friends TR7, now Im 6'5" and wear a size 13 boot and it didn't have a whole lot of room around the clutch/brake pedal and gas.
                          sigpic

Comment

Legend cars. FUN!

Room fer yer arse, and a gallon of gas!
                            sigpic
                            Dave Lester

Comment

1972 Lotus Europa Twin Cam. Bought it as a basket case and worked on it for two years. Sold it to a Special Interest Car Dealer in The Netherlands two years ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X