PDA

View Full Version : Got my new window sticker with 2014 SDC renewal

rockne10
01-28-2014, 10:31 PM
Just got it today; not yet installed. Can I buy two more from Cornerstone?

JimK
01-28-2014, 10:56 PM
The museum store has them under "SDC merchandise".

StudeRich
01-29-2014, 01:11 AM
Our Chapter up here in the Great Pacific Northwest became one of the 1st. probably THE First and Only Chapter to buy a quantity of these from our SDC Club Store at the SNM.
We did get a Chapter discount on them and will make 5 cents for each one we sell for $1.00 to our Members who want more than the ONE they WILL be receiving from SDC and the one free one we have for them.

I am not too excited after installing a couple, as the almost transparency and the extremely small size of the "Clingy" and the print, does not show up from a distance of more than a couple feet. I guess it is better than none, but I still prefer the larger, more visible Round Stickers to the removable Clingy's.

stupak
01-29-2014, 10:34 AM
Why isn't a 'free' sticker mailed to Life Members? stupak

StudeRich
01-29-2014, 02:05 PM
/Cut/will make 5 cents for each one we sell for $1.00 to our Members who want more than the ONE they WILL be receiving from SDC and the one free one we have for them./Cut/

I DID say all Members do receive one Free with renewal, I would think that those fortunate enough to have a Lifetime Membership that by long ago, is now Costing SDC every Month could afford $1.00. :ohmy:

But on the other hand, MAYBE someone has thought to mail one on your anniversary date? :confused: