Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April Collectible Automobile Issue - 65 Studebaker is an Intermediate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April Collectible Automobile Issue - 65 Studebaker is an Intermediate?

Just got this yesterday, forgot to note what issue it is but they're usually way ahead of the actual month.
    It has an article on the 65 intermediates and it includes Studebaker at the end. Mainly the 4drs and wagons.
    I always thought that the 64-66 are larger than a compact. We had a 65 Malibu at work a while back and it looked a lot larger than my '64. We used to have our 65 Wagonaire in our garage with our 69 Olds 98 and it seemed almost as big to me a kid.
    It also has a nice picture of Stu Chapman's 65 Cruiser and a nice red Daytona Wagonaire, sorry but I couldn't remember the owner's name.

John

Ok, it's in the April issue. It's by Patrick Foster, we know he likes Studebakers.
    The wagonaire is owned by Brian Stouck.
    Last edited by Bordeaux Daytona; 01-30-2014, 10:53 AM.

Originally posted by Bordeaux Daytona View Post
    Just got this yesterday, forgot to note what issue it is but they're usually way ahead of the actual month.

It has an article on the 65 intermediates and it includes Studebaker at the end. Mainly the 4drs and wagons.

I always thought that the 64-66 are larger than a compact.
    An intermediate is a midsized car, not a compact.

Comment

They also had a Rambler listed which was on the small side and the 65 Comet so I'm sure they'll get lots of mail on this.
      Last edited by Bordeaux Daytona; 01-30-2014, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X