Tuesday eye candy 1/28/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday eye candy 1/28/14

11 BELOW ZERO this AM. Travel emergency in effect. $2500.00 ticket for driving in the city all day today,since 7pm last night. So off I go to work! Wheeeeee!
    Attached Files

Very nice two for today.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAchamptrucking View Post
      11 BELOW ZERO this AM. Travel emergency in effect. $2500.00 ticket for driving in the city all day today,since 7pm last night. So off I go to work! Wheeeeee!
      Yep...and just think...if you had any of the Studebaker Brother's vehicles of the 1800's...and a good horse...it wouldn't be such a big deal. Those large radius wheels and the horse would probably plod right along.
      John Clary
      Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

A good twofer today. Thanks. I was in shorts yesterday as it was just short of 70 degrees here. It is presently at today's high of 31. Expecting 4 to 6 inches of snow beginning this afternoon. I know a lot of you would kill for such weather, but for SE North Carolina such weather is highly unusual.
        Joe Roberts
        '61 R1 Champ
        '65 Cruiser
        Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

A great pic of my favorite Stude even if the wheel covers appear to be missing the gold paint in the centers, something I have occasionally seen before. Can't tell if the wheel covers are 53's or 54/55's.
          Tim-'53 Starlight Commander Custom in Yuma, AZ
          jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection

Comment

I like the '53.
            Gary Sanders
            Nixa, MO

Comment

Heard on the noon news that the county police gave out one 2500.00 ticket.Cought 3 people breaking into a closed store. They gave the driver the ticket.

Comment

Working...
              X