pres 8 radiater removal 1929

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pres 8 radiater removal 1929

hi , I am having trouble woth this .the radiater is all disconnected.when I lift up and try to remove it seems to be hung up on the crank shaft you use to crank it.What am I doing wrong .I couldnt find Shawn Hustons tele # should anyone haveit I would appreciat it.Shawn knew my father and they used to talk alot...sean bennett....with 2 29 pres 8s and a 21 sp six cant wait to learn more!!207 846 1579 in maine

SOB

Ok , we found the problem , the kid didnt take out the 2 nuts at bottom,MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE !!!!

SOB

Comment

Ok , we found the problem , the kid didnt take out the 2 nuts at bottom,MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE !!!!

SOB

Comment

Been there before.
        On a side note I'm also a SOB (son of the boss):-)

Ebon...

Comment

Been there before.
          On a side note I'm also a SOB (son of the boss):-)

Ebon...

Comment

Sean,
            You might get a better response from The Antique Studebaker Club site, where they specialize in the pre-WWII Studebaker's...

Hope the info helps....
            Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by sean bennett

hi , I am having trouble woth this .the radiater is all disconnected.when I lift up and try to remove it seems to be hung up on the crank shaft you use to crank it.What am I doing wrong .I couldnt find Shawn Hustons tele # should anyone haveit I would appreciat it.Shawn knew my father and they used to talk alot...sean bennett....with 2 29 pres 8s and a 21 sp six cant wait to learn more!!207 846 1579 in maine

SOB

Deep-N-Hock Acres
            Brooklet, Georgia
            DEEPNHOCK at Gmail.com
            '37 Coupe Express
            '37 Coupe Express Trailer (project)
            '61 Hawk (project: Ist Gen Owner - project)
            Mysterious Project Z
            http://community.webshots.com/user/deepnhock

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Sean,
              You might get a better response from The Antique Studebaker Club site, where they specialize in the pre-WWII Studebaker's...

Hope the info helps....
              Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by sean bennett

SOB

Deep-N-Hock Acres
              Brooklet, Georgia
              DEEPNHOCK at Gmail.com
              '37 Coupe Express
              '37 Coupe Express Trailer (project)
              '61 Hawk (project: Ist Gen Owner - project)
              Mysterious Project Z
              http://community.webshots.com/user/deepnhock

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
              X