'37 President disassembly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '37 President disassembly

Last week I started a thread about starting to take my '37 President coupe apart. The immediate reaction was a request for some photos. It looks like I have been successful with another posting today with a photo today, so Click image for larger version

Name:	presidentdisassemblyjan122014 030.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.8 KB
ID:	1742312Click image for larger version

Name:	presidentdisassemblyjan122014 034.jpg
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	1742313Click image for larger version

Name:	presidentdisassemblyjan122014 044.jpg
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	1742314here's what I really wanted to include last week but didn't get done. The next challenge will to figure out how to place the photos in the post. Tom

Nice! Both the car and the shop!
    sigpic
    1961 Flamingo Studebaker Hawk

Comment

Tom; Your shop is way too organized for me to be working in. Are those the hubcaps you got at Hershey? Jerry Kurtz

Comment

For easiest picture placement, just hit the return key before and after.
        Jim K.
        63 Hawk

Comment

Hi Jerry---The hubcaps I got at Hershey went straight over to Librandi's. They have finished with them and I expect the caps to show up here any day now. The caps on the car have been with it for as long as I've had it. Tom

Comment

"Ditto" on the shop! Librandi's does NICE work!

Jim
            "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
            their Memorials!

Comment

Working...
            X