1964 challenger 2 door rocker help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body / Glass: 1964 challenger 2 door rocker help needed

I got this car from my close friend that has now passed away the car was all apart and some one cut out and where there was rust and tryed to pop rivet in sheet metal well now I have removed all the home metal and bought new floor pans but there is nothing there from the front door post to the rear of the B piller door post I would think there must be a inner rocker or something seems kinda like there has to be some support for the floor the whole length of the door opening brace inner rocker or something to support it but i'm not sure anyone that could help me with this answer? or pics and if there is some inner rocker /or brace where to buy it thank you for your help

I just looked at my Classic Enterprizes catalog,it doesn't show any other pieces than floor and rocker. I know my Hawk has just that-the floor goes into the door opening area,then the rocker goes over and attaches to the floor.
    I also remember when I put the Hawk together,thinking it looks kinda weak in that area-but when it was all welded up it is very firm.
    Maybe someone who has done a car like yours will come along and advise you.. Do you have Classic Enterprize's parts,or generic? Do you have a recent CL catalog? If not,call them and request a catalog-good for reference as it has illustrations. 715-537-5422-or-715-234-4677.
    Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Working...
    X