Extra Excited right now!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra Excited right now!!!!!!

My 63 Lark is about an hour away from me right now. Being transported in. About to lose my mind !!!!

I know the feeling. I have had my most recent one three years and I still get excited about it. LOL CONGRADULATIONS

Comment

Any pictures of this baby?

Comment

Yes before you lose your mind please post some pictures.

Comment

COOL Eddie!
          Don't get too excited just yet because even an hour is bigger in Texas!

Where are you? I am in Ca. but grew up in good ole Abilene Tx.

Dean.

Comment

Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.
            RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
            4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
            5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

She is here in my shop. Dean I am in Hubbard. Central Texas. This car is in amazing shape. Will try to post pics that I took tonight, and will definately take more tomorrow in daylight.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stude 172.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	1687318Click image for larger version

Name:	Stude 168.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	1687319

Comment

is that originally a Minnesota car? Saw one just like it last spring.

Comment

Looks like a really nice barn find. Congrats! I love my '63, wouldn't trade it for the world.

What are your plans for this one? Full restore? Make it a driver? Custom job?
                    '63 Lark Custom, 259 v8, auto, child seat

"Your friendly neighborhood Studebaker evangelist"

Comment

Eddie: You are located in a great place to take advantage of the really active North Texas SDC Chapter if you aren't already a member. Here is a link to their website in case you need it: http://clubs.hemmings.com/notxsdc/ I belong to that chapter as well as the Central Texas Chapter, both of which are full of really great members who offer a wealth of knowledge about Studebakers. Hope to meet up with you one day at a meet.
                      Nick

Comment

Nice shop, minnesota huh!
                        Mark Riesch
                        New Bern, NC

Comment

Going to be a daily driver for me. I am getting a 61 Merc. Comet ready for my wife's daily driver. Thanks Nick for the link. Central Texas Chapter is located where?

Comment

The car came from MN. but has been in Texas for at least a few years in a garage.

Comment

Originally posted by eddienlinda View Post
                              The car came from MN. but has been in Texas for at least a few years in a garage.
                              I wonder if the car was original to MN or went there from a drier climate at some point as a collector's car. While they do exist, it looks awfully solid to be original to MN. Anyway, congratulations on your new acquisition!

Comment

Working...
                              X