Studebaker back patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker back patch

I asked about this before but wasn't very specific. I would like to find a studebaker back patch for use on a leather jacket. Preferably a red white and blue lazy s style logo but anything will do. I thought about doing it biker style with patch in the middle sdc on top and my sdc chapter on bottom. Any clues or help would be great!
    Thanks.

I have one on a Denim Jacket. It's the SDC wheel logo. about 7" across. Not sure where I got it,but probably either SI, or the Club Store.
    Neil Thornton

Comment

The SDC store used to have those many years ago, but like many things such as this I have not seen any for sale in quite a while.
      Joe Roberts
      '61 R1 Champ
      '65 Cruiser
      Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Originally posted by GThawkwind View Post
        I asked about this before but wasn't very specific. I would like to find a studebaker back patch for use on a leather jacket. Preferably a red white and blue lazy s style logo but anything will do. I thought about doing it biker style with patch in the middle sdc on top and my sdc chapter on bottom. Any clues or help would be great!
        Thanks.
        Find a local embroidery shop that has a computer controlled sewing machine and show them the pattern/design you want done. You'll be amazed. A friends wife has one and made jackets for everyone in deer camp with a large buck on the back and each members name and camp name. They do this all the time and the results are neat, looks much better than a patch. IMHO

Bob

Comment

Yes...
          A good view from behind will always help identify a Stude type person...

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Deepnhock.I believe her hat matches your Coupe Express. Hard to do sometimes matching paint , but I guess its all up to your Point of Veiw. Thanks for the Cheeks!..

Comment

Originally posted by rockinhawk View Post
              I have one on a Denim Jacket. It's the SDC wheel logo. about 7" across. Not sure where I got it,but probably either SI, or the Club Store.
              Sounds like the same patch in Jeff's pic, which would be perfect. If any body has n extra one around PM me. Having on embroidered would be cool but I would expect the cost to be alot higher.

Comment

Yes, the patch on my jacket is the same as the girl's in the picture. But my Jeans don't look like hers.
                Neil Thornton

Comment

Originally posted by rockinhawk View Post
                  Yes, the patch on my jacket is the same as the girl's in the picture. But my Jeans don't look like hers.
                  Thank goodness for small favors!
                  sigpic
                  Dave Lester

Comment

"I believe her hat matches your Coupe Express." What hat?!?

Comment

Working...
                    X