PDA

View Full Version : Studebaker back patch

GThawkwind
01-07-2014, 02:34 PM
I asked about this before but wasn't very specific. I would like to find a studebaker back patch for use on a leather jacket. Preferably a red white and blue lazy s style logo but anything will do. I thought about doing it biker style with patch in the middle sdc on top and my sdc chapter on bottom. Any clues or help would be great!
Thanks.

rockinhawk
01-07-2014, 04:24 PM
I have one on a Denim Jacket. It's the SDC wheel logo. about 7" across. Not sure where I got it,but probably either SI, or the Club Store.

JRoberts
01-07-2014, 04:50 PM
The SDC store used to have those many years ago, but like many things such as this I have not seen any for sale in quite a while.

sweetolbob
01-07-2014, 05:05 PM
I asked about this before but wasn't very specific. I would like to find a studebaker back patch for use on a leather jacket. Preferably a red white and blue lazy s style logo but anything will do. I thought about doing it biker style with patch in the middle sdc on top and my sdc chapter on bottom. Any clues or help would be great!
Thanks.

Find a local embroidery shop that has a computer controlled sewing machine and show them the pattern/design you want done. You'll be amazed. A friends wife has one and made jackets for everyone in deer camp with a large buck on the back and each members name and camp name. They do this all the time and the results are neat, looks much better than a patch. IMHO

Bob

DEEPNHOCK
01-07-2014, 08:10 PM
Yes...
A good view from behind will always help identify a Stude type person...

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/deepnhock/1937%20Studebaker%20Coupe%20Express/StudeTuneUp2.jpg

hawk58man
01-07-2014, 08:22 PM
Deepnhock.I believe her hat matches your Coupe Express. Hard to do sometimes matching paint , but I guess its all up to your Point of Veiw. Thanks for the Cheeks!..

GThawkwind
01-07-2014, 09:16 PM
I have one on a Denim Jacket. It's the SDC wheel logo. about 7" across. Not sure where I got it,but probably either SI, or the Club Store.
Sounds like the same patch in Jeff's pic, which would be perfect. If any body has n extra one around PM me. Having on embroidered would be cool but I would expect the cost to be alot higher.

rockinhawk
01-08-2014, 04:24 PM
Yes, the patch on my jacket is the same as the girl's in the picture. But my Jeans don't look like hers.

Studedude
01-08-2014, 04:52 PM
Yes, the patch on my jacket is the same as the girl's in the picture. But my Jeans don't look like hers.
Thank goodness for small favors!

Xcalibur
01-08-2014, 10:43 PM
"I believe her hat matches your Coupe Express." What hat?!?