Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Kleenex Dispenser for 51' LC

Hello,

I hope everyone had a Happy New Year! I am looking to see if anyone has one of the following tissue dispensers available for sale. I have come to find out that my Land Cruiser had that as an available option. Now I am already aware that these are as rare as hen's teeth, but there must be some information on where (or who) I can find one.

Thank you
    1947 Studebaker M-5
    1946 Studebaker M-5
    1948 Studebaker Land Cruiser
    1961 Studebaker Lark 4-dr. Sedan
    1951 Studebaker Land Cruiser

If you can locate one they generally sell /go for 100-150. at the swap meets. Aftermarket reproduction Chebby ones are very affordable and can be disguised a bit if that will do you. Try Ecklers,<<<<<< they nave quite a selection. Year One, e bay. Used OEM GM type show up occasionally on e bay and are affordable but the reproductions generally sell for less than 100.00. I've seen them for as low as 60.00 P.S. you need to search {tissue dispenser} cheers jimmijim
    Last edited by jimmijim8; 01-02-2014, 05:54 AM.
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Tom Karkiewicz had this one at Reedsville in October. Probably not the only one he has.

Brad Johnson,
      SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
      '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Working...
      X