Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Studebaker Classiieds online?

Hi All

We just moved and plain old ran out of room and need to sell a few cars. One is our 61 Lark Wagon. Are there any decent Studebaker Classified areas on any forums, online, etc? Selling a Stude in Detroit has been a real pain, too many people showing up telling me this is a Chrysler or a Nash, I really want this car to go to someone with at least an interest in Studebakers. Nice ride cool car just not enough room anymore.

Thanks
    Attached Files

Comment

That really looks like a nice car.You didn't say but I'm sure you have used Craigslist.You just have to wade thru the crap when you use Craigslist.I for one have had great luck with craigslist.I never put my e-mail or my address,just a phone number.Good Luck...
      Tony

Comment

Thanks guys just posted on the swap page. Yes I sold the car 2 times already on Craigslist this week. Problem is here in Detroit anything other than a Chevy, Ford or Mopar is pointless trying to sell.

Comment

How much are you asking? How about a little info on the car. Condition, interior, engine, drive train. Rust issues?
          Bo

Comment

Wasn't sure if it was appropriate to post classifieds in a non classified section some of the forums out there are crazy strict. Had 3 offers in 2 weeks, all of which were accepted but when the day came to do the deal no one could come up with the cash, kept the deposits though!
            Craigslist posting is here:
            http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/4253704371.html
            Ill post some pics

Comment

Here are some pics
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X