• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teaser For Barrett-Jackson 2014

Be still my heart......
    (For auction at Barrett-Jackson 2014)

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

I will be sure and drool over that one in a few weeks, better yet I'll drool twice for both of us Jeff.
    Frank van Doorn
    Omaha, Ne.
    1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
    1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
    1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

I'll skip it.
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Yep I am with Chris, I am over 4 Ft. Tall, so since only Hamsters can drive it I'll pass!
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

There is a roof listed on e bay that would fit this car. cheers jimmijim
          sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

I'm in Georgia, but I'm not the person who won the Mega Millions drawing down here, so I'm going to have to pass on Barrett-Jackson next year. Nice car, though.

Comment

Wow very nice. I really appreciate how well the roll cage is tucked in to the interior. What's the drive train?
              Pat Dilling
              Olivehurst, CA
              Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

As a show car, I love it. Right look, right stance, nice interior.

However, as mentioned, as a real-world driver, the combination of the chopped top plus the hood scoop in the line of sight probably makes it a non-starter.

FWIW, the Washington State Patrol will occasionally get pissy and write up tickets for obstructed vision. A couple of years ago at the GoodGuys Show, a Camaro from Oregon with a 6-71 and two carbs was deemed unsafe to drive. The owner had to have it hauled out of Washington on a roll-back.

jack vines
                PackardV8

Comment

Right out of a Johnny Lightning blister pack. Cool-lookin' and ridiculous unless you're a midget.
                  No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
                  X