Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body / Glass: Gravel Guards

I have a 1950 Studebaker Champion 4 dr.
    Last edited by joenj; 03-05-2014, 10:34 AM.

The rubber ones are the rarest. No one has reproduced these so far. Stainless doesn't die; it just gets bent and dented. The rubber ones do show up from time to time on Ebay. I would suggest you check with Tom Karkiewicz in South Bend. He had some rubber ones at the Reedsville swap meet in October.

Tom K. (574) 287-5834
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

My 50 four door has the original ones on it. They are black rubber with four holes in each corner. The rubber outer coating is about an inch larger (all the way around) than the metal plate that fits inside of the rubber. Sorry but you can't have mine. They are cool, good luck finding some. Do you have the books for your car-parts, chassis, body...they helped me rebuild a lot. Rick

Comment

Contact me via PM if interested, I have a good used set and also an NOS pair.
        Milt

1947 Champion (owned since 1967)
        1961 Hawk 4-speed
        1967 Avanti
        1961 Lark 2 door
        1988 Avanti Convertible

Member of SDC since 1973

Comment

A friend of mine who worked in an industrial rubber plant made one for our 1947 Champion, using the metal core from the old one. Only on close examination can it be told from the original.
          Bill Jarvis

Comment

How will these fit for you?

Comment

original gravel gaurds

Did you find your gravel guards? I need to find the correct screws, but these are originals.Click image for larger version

Name:	auction and gravel gaurds 004.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	1686804

Comment

Working...
              X