Some R parts sold others to offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some R parts sold others to offer

I sold the 63 Avanti starter and alternator, and have a R1 windage tray(both pieces) and R1 breather tube (all new), and main studs for windage tray (used). Also have a powershift (green tag) with flywheel, flex plate and both dust covers. And in the near future: supercharger with water manifold, alternator brackets, and c/s and w/p pulley. Any intrest?

PM sent........

Comment

Does a bear...

Comment

Originally posted by Jessie J. View Post
        Does a bear...
        ...crap in the woods?

Does a duck have a .....
        1964 GT Hawk
        PSMCDR 2014
        Best time: 14.473 sec. 96.57 MPH quarter mile
        PSMCDR 2013
        Best time: 14.654 sec. 94.53 MPH quarter

Victoria, Canada

Comment

I have had some intrest, and I guess once again, I didn't give enough info, sorry. I want to sell the windage tray (both pieces), the studs for same, and the breather tube as one package. $240.00 The transmission, converter, flex plate, and dust shields, $250.00 The paxton s/c and all three pullies (s/c, water pump, and Crankshaft), water manifold, and (i forgot to mention) air cleaner and both hoses, $1,400.00. Pictures posted if someone is really intrested. I may split up later if I don't sell ARE PRICES RIGHT???
          Last edited by Flashback; 11-28-2013, 03:03 PM.

Comment

The supercharger and all other pieces for $1400 looks like a very good deal to me. But that's if the supercharger is in working order. A rebuild can get expensive.
            sals54

Comment

Sounds like the supercharger and related parts are side-mount Avanti type....Correct? And if they are side-mount, the supercharger mounting bracket and idler are not included...True?

Comment

Pictures are posted where?

Comment

Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
                  Sounds like the supercharger and related parts are side-mount Avanti type....Correct? And if they are side-mount, the supercharger mounting bracket and idler are not included...True?
                  True, No mounting backet, just items listed. The s/c was built by John Erb. It was stored after running a short while. I called him and he suggested that the unit be "refreshed" (hone races and new balls). I meant "pictures posted if anybody was intrested"

Comment

Originally posted by Flashback View Post
                    True, No mounting backet, just items listed. The s/c was built by John Erb. It was stored after running a short while. I called him and he suggested that the unit be "refreshed" (hone races and new balls). I meant "pictures posted if anybody was intrested"
                    OK,.....I come up with $1300., so Your $1400. asking price is 'right in the ballpark'! Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                    X