Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My nieces graduation photo shoot with my Stude.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My nieces graduation photo shoot with my Stude.

My niece is graduating this spring and asked to get some pictures with my car. I thought it was strange, since the car is FAR from 'nice' or finished. But then I realized I found the car only a week or two after she was born, so it's always been in her life. I'm really proud of her and happy that she loves my car enough to have a photo shoot with it. Here are some pictures I took during the shoot:
    Attached Files

That is Great, I am glad to see a younger Gal taking an interest in Classic Studes.!
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

wow, great photos. Cool that your niece loves the car. The car may be a little rough, but that's where its character comes from and man it sure sits pretty for photos. btw...that bridge photo should be on the cover of Turning Wheels. cheers, junior.
      sigpic
      1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0349.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	146.0 KB
ID:	1684792Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0351.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	150.1 KB
ID:	1684793My car has the same paint color.My friend made it all one color for me.I have had loads of fun with it this way.

Comment

As said the car has character the way it is and makes for some great photos.

Comment

I believe the profile of those two door sedans has been highly neglected. It's little wonder your niece is enamored but, I too would rather drive under that bridge than over it!
            Brad Johnson,
            SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
            '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
            '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Cool photos. I always enjoy hearing about younger folks interested in Studebakers.

I remember for my graduation pics, I wanted to take mine with a Studebaker but my mom and grandma vetoed that idea. They made me go to a professional photographer, but I got 'em back. That day I wore several Studebaker tie tacks and a service pin.
              Chris Dresbach

Comment

You do not say what she is graduating from. Based on the pictures, I will guess high school.
                Gary L.
                Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Dresbach View Post
                  Cool photos. I always enjoy hearing about younger folks interested in Studebakers.
                  'Glad to hear of your interest in the subject matter, Chris. BP
                  We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Excellent!
                    1950 Champion Sedan - Kid Car

Comment

Clearly the young lady has excellent taste! Congratulations to both of you.
                      Pat Dilling
                      Olivehurst, CA
                      Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Working...
                      X