Looking for Hawk Bumper Jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Hawk Bumper Jack

Anyone have or know where I can find a bumper jack for a Hawk. I don't plan to use it, Just need one to complete the look of the trunk.

Thanks
    Wayne
    Wayne
    "Trying to shed my CASO ways"

sigpic

What year, Wayne? Do you have any idea of what you are looking for? T-shaped upright (in cross section) or "square" tube and base or ??

They used so many different kinds through the years.

I have several and would sell and ship, but cannot guarantee an application without knowing what you are looking for. BP

We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

It is for a 61 Hawk. I have never seen a 61 Hawk with a jack so I have no idea what the correct jack looks like. For the correct one I submit to your expertise.

Wayne
      Wayne

sigpic

Comment

I have no current access to check but it seems there's a listing with pictures of bumper jacks in either the parts or body manual?
        Frank van Doorn
        Omaha, Ne.
        1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
        1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
        1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Originally posted by wdills View Post
          It is for a 61 Hawk. I have never seen a 61 Hawk with a jack so I have no idea what the correct jack looks like. For the correct one I submit to your expertise.

Wayne
          Wayne, the parts book shows a jack with a V-shaped column and base unit for all of the 1961 model year.

I may have one, but it will be Friday before I can check. I'm out of town all day tomorrow (Thursday), but am leaving the parts book open to check Friday. Stay tuned... BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I got one from my body shop. They took it off a junker. I don't know if it's the correct one, but it fits in the place where a jack goes.
            peter lee

Comment

Wayne: I just checked and I do NOT have one of the correct jacks for a 1961 Hawk. Sorry. BP

Comment

It would be nice to have the "correct" jack, but it is not a deal killer. This car will have several modifications to it so the wrong jack won't make a difference to me. Bob, if you have one the you want to sell that will fit in the right spot on my Hawk, please send me a PM. Peter, I sent you a PM but didn't hear back from you.

Wayne
                Wayne

sigpic

Comment

Wayne, I have a V shaped jack and base but no lug wrench if you are still looking.
                  Jim
                  I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Jim, PM sent.
                    Thanks
                    Wayne

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X