Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caution: SDC Treasurer's e-mail compromised?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caution: SDC Treasurer's e-mail compromised?

I got a questionable e-mail this morning from what appeared to be our SDC Treasurer.

I deleted it without opening it and then e-mailed her, asking if it was legit. She said it was NOT, that she had not sent me anything recently.

So if you have occasion to correspond with our SDC Treasurer from time to time and get an e-mail that doesn't look right, delete it without opening it. If you really think she is trying to correspond with you, send her an e-mail and ask about it after you have deleted the mystery missive.

An ounce of prevention and all that. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Bob, advise her to change the password on that e-mail account. that should take care of it. it happened to me not long ago, the new password took care of it.
    Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

OK, Kerry; will do. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
      X