Studebaker parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker parts

Hello, I am new to the club but also new to Studebaker's and wondering where the best sites are to obtain good used ,NOS, and good reproductions parts for our "new" 1937 Dictator ? Thanks from don't slam the door.

There are some SDC forum members who can help. The link below can connect you to another good source of information.

PLease post some photos when you get time. Good luck with your project.
    "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." author unknown

Comment

Dear Slam,
      Welcome to the club and the forum. '37 Dictator eh. One of my favorite body styles. Look forward to seeing some photos.
      Ed Sallia
      Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Welcome to the madness DSTD. LOL, I love your username! It's my mantra whenever anyone gets in my wagon!
        Last edited by studeclunker; 11-19-2013, 11:49 AM.
        Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
        K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
        Ron Smith
        Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

I even put a little sign on the glove box door on one of my cars, so that people would see it when they sat down.

It read "Don't slam the door... again."
          RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
          4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
          5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

Originally posted by RadioRoy View Post
            I even put a little sign on the glove box door on one of my cars, so that people would see it when they sat down.

Good idea! I spent DAYS aligning and adjusting the doors on my Hawk,so they open and close almost as easy as a refrigerator.. The few people that have ridden with me always think they have to slam the door. Maybe because it's an old car,or maybe their owns doors need work....
            Oglesby,Il.

Comment

Check out the thread on this forum titled:
              "Parts Stash for Sale in Downtown Fresno"
              You may want to make a quick trip down there top check it out. It looks like there may be a ton of parts for your car, stored in that warehouse.
              I wouldn't wait too long either. I doubt its going to last very long.
              sals54

Comment

Old radios

Originally posted by RadioRoy View Post

Hi Radio Roy, don't suppose you have an original radio for my 1937 Dictator ?

Comment

Originally posted by Don't slam the door View Post
                  Hi Radio Roy, don't suppose you have an original radio for my 1937 Dictator ?
                  Nope. Sorry. The correct numbers are AC-435 and AC-527, which are also labeled S-1431. These are made by Philco. Many pre-war radios out there are aftermarket models.
                  RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
                  4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
                  5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

Working...
                  X