Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stude Parts Pile - Oregon CL - Claims to have tens of thousands of parts '47 to '66

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stude Parts Pile - Oregon CL - Claims to have tens of thousands of parts '47 to '66

Mike O'Handley, Cat Herder Third Class
    Kenmore, Washington
    hausdok@msn.com

'58 Packard Hawk
    '05 Subaru Baja Turbo
    '71 Toyota Crown Coupe
    '69 Pontiac Firebird
    (What is it with me and discontinued/orphan cars?)

I think this guy might be in McMinnville, Oregon. Just about 15 miles from me. I may give him a call and get more information. Maybe I can get an address and go take a look at his inventory.
    Ed Sallia
    Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

is hat a transtar front grill ? I sure could use it. Or the guy who gave me the Scotsman could use it and I could keep the scotys part. Hmm I could also use the v8 hood for my 51 im planting a v8 in. Can even get the parts brought to me by my driver. Think I better call the guy

Comment

I just got off the phone with the gentleman who put up this listing. He IS in McMinnville and his dad was a charter member of the Northwest Chapter of SDC here in Oregon back in 1968. Really nice guy. He is retired now and seems to have a good inventory of parts, including body/sheet metal parts. His name is Jack Morgan in case the name rings a bell for anyone here. I plan to go out one weekend soon to talk to him and rummage around to see what kind of stuff he has.
        If anyone is looking for anything specific feel free to IM me with a list and your contact information. He says he just sold a Scotsman hood but I did not ask about his prices. I'll get to that when I meet him.
        Derickb - Jack says he got your phone message but did not capture your phone number to call you back. You might try giving him another call.
        Ed Sallia
        Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

I knew his Dad. His Dad lived down closer to Dallas out on a farm and had 40+ Studebakers in the day. He was a mechanic, trained by Studebaker and always had quite a few Studebakers around. He also had a tail dragger airplane and a 37/38 Coupe. Really a great guy. He was also a member of the Willamette Chapter as well.

Mark

Comment

The Morgans are great people. The dad, George was very active in the early days of our local chapter. The family farm, where all the Studebakers resided in the field, was in the Ballston area. And, the little airport was nearby. The name of the airport? Morgan's Airport!

Comment

Just maybe I can find some door mounted ashtrays & one for the rear center armrest.

Comment

Working...
              X