1952 Studebaker Commander Starliner Hardtop Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1952 Studebaker Commander Starliner Hardtop Coupe

well sadly guys and gals I have come to a point in my life where I have to part with the second love of my life to make room for the new second love of my life. My wife and I have our first child coming in December and I DONT need the money I just want to be able to pay attention to the car which I will not be able to do. As you guys know a Studebaker is a very challenging car to restore and I would rather this one year special car not sit in my garage for another 10 years while life gets into the way. That's why I want to give the true Studebaker hero's a shot at buying this car first before it goes on the E-slay. The link:

I am located in Canton, GA and the car is in my garage where it has been forever. I have done what I can with the time I have but I just don't have anymore. please look at the post and read carefully because the front is off of the car because I was in the process of pulling the original 232 motor. The price of $3500 is negotionable I just needed a number to start at. But please contact me at bradillac@comcast.net (this is the easiest way to get in touch with me), if you have any interest in the car or want more pictures. Thank you.
    Brad

Good call, Brad. Your little girl will only be a little girl once.

She is one of one, whereas your 1952 Commander Starliner is one of 14,548; easier to replace when you want one of them, too.

Congrats and best wishes on the sale and arrival. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Hey Brad, I hate to see you get out of the hobby,but I understand Prioritys. I only met you once but I think you have the Makin's of a great Dad. Just keep the youngster tuned in to Hank Sr.
      Neil Thornton

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes guys! I will always be in the hobby because Studebaker gets in your blood! But my daughter Presley Fawn does come first! But I will be back soon and bothering you guys with questions again....and Neil she will have a great taste in music (it seems she likes most everything except for rap and show tunes). But wish my wife and me good luck come December 15th because a new studebaker lover will be introduced to the world! Thanks again guys!
        Brad

Comment

Thanks Bob...I am super excited!!

Comment

Working...
          X