Hello from Mickey's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Mickey's!

Turns out Mickey's a Stude fan! Not a member- hisn schedule doesn't allow it Owns two Studes- the one Leonard showed us a while ago, plus a fire truck that appears at the end of his Muppet 3D movie.

Got heat, got humidity, got thunderstorms; all magical at Walt Disney World!!

Still time to peek in and lurk; scored some hubcaps for Gertie this morning, though:

I shall return!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

Ahh HA! now we know, Gertie's going to be a CUSTOM eh! Does that mean R2 power with 4 speed and pearlescent purple paint with white flames? with 63 hub caps! [?][:0]

StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Ahh HA! now we know, Gertie's going to be a CUSTOM eh! Does that mean R2 power with 4 speed and pearlescent purple paint with white flames? with 63 hub caps! [?][:0]

StudeRich
      Studebakers Northwest
      Ferndale, WA
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Nope, she's staying all stock-almost... dual m/c, semi-stock interior. I have a set of correct stock caps for it; bought these b/c they may be bettter shape than the ones I already have.

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Nope, she's staying all stock-almost... dual m/c, semi-stock interior. I have a set of correct stock caps for it; bought these b/c they may be bettter shape than the ones I already have.

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Working...
          X