Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Studebaker Workers Appreciation day at the SNM (Dec. 20)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Workers Appreciation day at the SNM (Dec. 20)

dvandewielle@studebakermuseum.org with questions or inquiries.
    Chris Dresbach

I went to Cleveland Ohio last Tuesday and picked up the last Avanti R3 for display.

Comment

Good on you guys; 'hope you have a nice turnout. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

A very nice gesture!!! Have a great day!!!
        1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

I hope its not limited just for South Bend factory employees. Hamilton workers, and other employees from the various zone offices around the world I would like to think would also be welcome as well.

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by 8E45E View Post
            I hope its not limited just for South Bend factory employees. Hamilton workers, and other employees from the various zone offices around the world I would like to think would also be welcome as well.

Craig
            Bring 'em on!! Who we really want there is anybody who was every employed by the Studebaker Corporation, the world over, at some point in their lives.
            Chris Dresbach

Comment

This will be a great commemoration to Studebaker being made possible by the group effort of the Museum, Drivers Club, Kevin Smith, Visit South Bend and others. There will be big doings at the Museum and Building 84 with surprises still to be announced. There also is talk of continuing the activities thru out the year. Hope you can make it.

Comment

Reminder time!! ONE month and a day away!

Craig

Comment

Working...
                X